Saturday, November 22, 2008

Funny things people do around pregnant women...

So Joe and I were out and about in Ann Arbor doing some shopping and on our way out of the mall we went into Baby Gap and found a cute outfit we both like that we think we'll bring Baby V home in.  As we're checking out the store clerk asked if we would like a gift receipt! :-)   She pretty quickly realized how ridiculous the question was and said, "Oh it's probably for your baby!" I thought what a funny question when you could take a pretty good guess that the outfit was for the baby inside of me.  My response was, "I hope he's not planning on returning any of the clothes I buy him any time soon."  So we all got a good chuckle out of the interaction but I did thing. Boy lady, take a hint by the huge belly right in front of you. :-)

No comments: