Saturday, November 8, 2008

32 week appointment

I also had another doctors appointment this week.  I'm now to on the every two week appointment schedule. It won't be too much longer before the little guy is here.  Again, everything is just fine.  He's measuring just right and his heart rate is good.  

For the most part I'm feeling really good.  Of course at the end of some days my back is a little tight and my feet and hands have started to get swollen by the end of the day especially if I'm standing lots but it isn't anything I can't handle.  So no big complaints or anything.  

So I have one appointment on the 17th for 34 weeks and then I'll have a brief ultrasound at 36 weeks except I couldn't get an appointment until December 1st.  

The days and weeks are ticking down.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting so excited!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! The days should go by fast and I just can't wait.