Sunday, November 16, 2008

Decorative additions to Baby V's room

So I engaged in a little more nesting over the weekend. With only living here for a short amount of time I didn't want to spend lots of time painting walls so this was my solution and we can pretty easily take these decorations with us. Also, I couldn't have finished this project tonight without my mom, so thank you mom, you're the best! You'll also see the wonderful addition that my mom provided for the room with the blanket she made. She's so talented.
New dots all over the wall. These are wood circles we painted and attached to the wall with Velcro. There is also a V in the middle but it's a little hard to see. We're trying to figure out ways to make it stand out more. We'll add more initials when we actually decide on a name and share his name after his arrival.
Some words of inspiration for Baby V and for anyone who changes one of his diapers. There is also a dot covered picture frame on the right hand side for our first family picture to go in.
My mom made this blanket. I love it and she's so talented!

No comments: