Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cute little things

I thought these little things might make everyone else smile because they made me smile.

Stephanie has been talking to Owen about his new baby cousin and he didn't really get it until recently.  Stephanie bought a book about a new baby and has been reading it with "Aunt Emily and Uncle Joe".  So last time I saw Owen, Stephanie asked him who was in my tummy and Owen said "baby" and then she asked "What is Baby's name?" Owen responded "Vinny!"  So now Owen knows his baby cousin is in my tummy and his name is Vinny.  Then the next day Owen went to Stephanie and said, "Baby Vinny, out!"  Sounds like he's just as ready as everyone else for him to be here. I just hope he isn't disappointed when the baby gets here and gets a different name and wonders to himself "Who is this and what happened to Vinny!" :-) 

The other great/cute thing that happened is that I noticed Joe looking at baby books online.  I really think he's looking forward to reading with his little guy.  I know he's going to be such a good dad for so many reasons but even with the books he was doing research on what the best books for babies are and then he was looking at board books and regular books.  I love him so much and I can't wait to start this new chapter of our life together.  

No comments: