Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dobbins Family Baby Shower

Here are pictures from my baby shower with my Dobbins family members. I had a really great time. Stephanie designed the whole theme of the shower. Isn't she amazing! She's available for hire. :-)





These were some of the decoations. Each circle had several names for each letter of the alphabet. This is Stepahnie's way of "getting back" at me for not giving her any hints on the name. She was happy to hear that 2 out of 4 potential first and middle names were on the decorations.


Don't the tables look so nice. Mom, Caroline and Stephanie did such a great job


Enjoying good food and good conversations.



I'm so excited for Baby V to get here so he can enjoy all of his new things.



So this is a bilibo and I was trying out all the ways you could have fun with it. This was just one of the ways, obviously this was using bilibo as a hat. :-) I've never seen one of these before but now I can't wait for Baby V to use it. I'm sure you'll see many pictures in the future of Baby V playing with his bilibo. Here is their website
http://www.bilibo.com/en/home/ This could very easily be one of those toys that you need one for the adults too because they keep taking the kid's toy.




Baby V received lots of books but I think the tractor books might be his favorite because he'll be able to read it will his cousin Owen who LOVES all things heavy equipment.


No comments: