Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dobbins Baby Shower

I just had my Dobbins family baby shower.  Stephanie, Mom and Caroline did an amazing job! I wouldn't change anything about the shower.  When Stephanie sends me pictures I'll post pictures from the shower because it was awesome.  I now have a name for Baby V's room, "Modern Baby". :-)  It was great to see so many of my family and friends.  Everyone was incredibly generous.  I couldn't have imagined the level of everyone's generosity.  Baby V received many wonderful books, clothes, toys and the always important car seat and stroller (thanks Mom and Liner).   The funny thing is that we got everything back to the house and Joe started putting things together and the first thing he pulled out of the box was not what we asked for.  I should clarify that the gift giver purchased the exactly right thing but what was in the box wasn't even close to what as suppose to be there.  The brand of the item in the box wasn't even the brand of the item suppose to be in the box.  Weird, so I can't wait to hear the store's explanation of this. :-)  Again, I'll post pictures as soon as I can.  

No comments: